For Existing Girls Inc. Online Members: Welcome to the NEW Girls Inc. Online
Did you become a member of Girls Inc. Online between 2004 and October 2010? You must create a new account. Read this important announcement.
If you're reading this page it's because we've launched a brand new and improved version of Girls Inc. Online. We here at Girls Inc. deeply value the contribution you’ve made to our organization and this website by participating in online activities and helping grow a wonderful community of girls. We want you to be among the first to know what’s in store for the new Girls Inc. Online. We’ve broken it down for you, so keep reading below.
What Will Stay the Same:
- First and foremost, the main web address will stay the same: www.girlsinc-online.org.
- The avatar creator.
- All the inspiring stories and features. You’ll still find interviews with girls and women about how they’ve achieved great things in their lives and careers, as well as the career and education resources that are available on Girls Inc. Online.
The Girls Inc. Online team has been hard at work, so there’s a lot in store, but here are some highlights:
- Tell everyone what makes you strong, smart, and bold with a special Girls Inc. Online status updater.
- Set, track, and share your goals with the Girls Inc. Online community and your network of family and friends.
- NEW inspiring stories and features, including more video than ever before.
What Has Changed:
- You must create a new username and password. You can re-join here.
- We’re doing away with the paper application registration process. So, when you create your new username and password electronically, you won’t have to take the extra step to fill out paperwork like you did when you joined Girls Inc. Online for the first time.
- Girls Inc. will no longer provide message boards or internal messaging among members. You’ll still be able to view other members’ profiles and participation in Girls Inc. Online activities.
We can't thank you enough for helping to make Girls Inc. Online what it is today. You all have allowed the Girls Inc. Online team to take the website to the next -- and what we expect to be the best -- level possible for all girls everywhere.
-Girls Inc. Online Staff